NODE MCU:ESP 8266 – Micro Python Network Programming and IoT
With micropython and ESP8266 / ESP 32 – Learn Network protocols – HTTP REST API, MQTT, network socket programming & IoT
What you’ll learn
NODE MCU:ESP 8266 – Micro Python Network Programming and IOT
- Widely used IOT protocols such as HTTP – REST API, MQTT, Network socket programming
- Learn to flush (load) and use micropython in NODE MCU-8266
- Use of IDE like Esplorer and uPYcraft
- Working on data transfer to cloud.
- Analog to digital converter interfacing with NODE MCU.
- An overview comparison with the ESP32 board
- Basic knowledge in programming and particularly on Python
- Interest in the Internet of things
In recent times, micropython is becoming increasingly popular in resource-constrained IoT devices such as NODE MCU ESP 8266 / ESP 32, etc., due to its flexibility, lightweight, and syntax similar to python programming language.
The course extensively uses micropython programming. Furthermore, not just IoT devices, machine – to – machines communication uses a wide range of protocols such as REST API, MQTT, and more important socket network programming. This course covers all these protocols through presentation and demonstration through Open source cloud applications, tools.
The course coverage is as follows :
- Getting micropython installed/flashed on to NODE MCU 8266/32.
- The IDE used communication of NODE MCU 8266 such as Esplorer and uPyCraft.
- REST API and communication with the cloud through IoT – NODE MCU 8266/32.
- MQTT protocol.
- Socket programming
- An overview of ESP 32. ESP 32 is a recent advanced version when compared to NODE MCU-ESP8266. ESP 32 is with a better processor and higher processing capacity – RAM.
Enroll in this course to easily understand, acquire knowledge towards career progression.